Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Abortion

Wow. I have only just realised how wrong abortion is. I mean, yeah I knew it was wrong before but I was only going on the known fact that it was the killing of an unborn child.
Then I watched this vid
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=f7ec59a8af7f4fb22131 and this one http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=79b02b65db59bfa92d74 and man.

I do not believe abortion is right. In any situation. I can only speak from an outsiders' viewpoint as i have never had to make a decision like that. From what I saw on that video, an abortion is the hard way out of such situations as unwanted or unexpected pregnancies, rape even.

Being pregnant isnt just being pregnant, but being pregnant is being given responsibility for another life. Babies are a gift I reckon. And yeah, sometimes we don't like gifts we get for whatever reason. But like those gifts we don't like that we give to someone else, who receives oblivious to the fact that u're just giving to them because you don't want it,
is the beauty of adoption.

Sometimes we are given gifts to pass on to someone else. Adoption is a beautiful gift, given there are so many couples who want children but aren't able to have any.

No-one is inadequate to carry a child, there are so many people willing to help.

This is my opinion on Abortion. MY opinion that i dont wish to impose on anybody.


God's Love with yah!
Adelz. :D

No comments: